Intrusive M&E Surveys
Our team of expert engineer are on hand to provide a fast response and site visit to determine what your issue is and provide recommendations on how to resolve the situation.
Our surveys can be either non-intrusive where we look and report vai our bespoke survey system, or for more complex problems you might need an intrusive survey.
Non-intrusive, we can use tools such as our thermal imaging cameras, to look for issues in your structure or system.
Some times, not even our equipment can look deep enough into the issue, we may have to open up parts of your building or drill a small hole or holes and use our endoscopes to see the heart of the problem. What ever is needed we have a team who can open your building or system up and put is back together so you won’t even notice we have been there.
Our M&E intrusive Surveys can provide benefits by evaluating mechanical and electrical plant and systems, and advise on the condition and suitability for ongoing use and life expectancy. We will Identify any significant defects that would adversely affect the performance of the building services
Identify when ‘fault’ plant conditions could be reached, report on their cause and provide a maintenance plan and suggest budgets for future work or upgrades.
• Full description of the plant and M&E systems within the building
• A detailed list of each system and defect categorised by severity and location
• Photographs of defects, with exactly what is the issue.
• Condition of the plant
• Risk rating of the defect.
• A full Remedial action list
• Recommendations for further inspections
• Rating for the probability or risk of undetected defects
• A full list of accessible and inaccessible areas L
• limitations and obstructions that might have affected our inspection
• Any field tests carry out
Alex joined Whitecode Design Associates in 1994, and graduated from South Bank University with…
Nick Easton joined Whitecode in 2009 having had an introduction to the industry with another c…
Jamie joined Whitecode in 2019. Jamie has over 10 years’ experience in the Building Services…
Jason joined Whitecode in 2019. Jason has 12 years’ experience within the construction indus…
Dean joined Whitecode in 2012 as part of Whitecode’s trainee scheme. He graduated from Londo…